Terms of Service
This website is operated by Paul Barker Music. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Paul Barker Music. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
This website is operated by the Hong Kong-registered company Paul Barker Music and operates via the hosting on Shopify in order to facilitate online digital sales to our customers.
1. You may not use our digital products in any illegal way which includes (but is not limited to) unlawful copying, distribution, or sharing by any means to other parties. Permission should also be sort for any recordings/broadcasts of our music (by any means) which involve selling or making a profit.
2. The handling of all financial information and transactions are made via the Shopify portal and third-party providers such as credit card companies you choose to use.
3. Prices on our site are subject to change as we try to offer special offers on some of our products at certain points within the year. Advanced notice is not given on any price change up or down.
4. Certain works are only available from other publishers as they may own the copyright and operate their own Terms and Conditions Policies. Streaming content and Recordings are also provided by third parties such as Spotify and Apple Music which also operate their own Terms and Conditions.
5. We require that buyers provide accurate account information when placing orders and we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies which may arise if the information provided is not correct.
7. We endeavor to minimize any errors on our website. If any issues are noted, please contact us and we will look into the information given to us.
8. You agree that any use of our products is at your own risk.
9. Terms of Service will be updated from time to time - we recommend checking this page before any use of the website or purchases are made.
10. Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgPaul Barker Music
PO Box 38192, Hing Fat Street Post Office, North Point, Hong Kong